All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Nico Article on AATJ

Was just about to post this. Amazing to read all these stats. You know he's good watching him, but breaking it down like THAT just shows how much of a pure scoring talent he is. So excited for the future.
  3. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

is a joke relax bb
  4. Nico Article on AATJ

I think we all can see with our eyes how good Nico has been this year. But he has legitimately been one of the best ES players in the league- as the youngest player in the league: https://www.allaboutthejersey.com/2018/2/21/17032944/nico-hischiers-underrated-season
  5. February 24th Elias night

According to Ticketmaster there are only 6 regular tickets available. But there are a lot of the "resale" tickets available. Who knows how many of these the Devils or their brokers actually own. Plus it could be a "sell out" and the Devils can still have tickets available. Every game has tickets that are not for sale to the general public that the Devils are required to hold back either for the teams or the NHL. I remember buying playoff tickets on game day once the Devils were allowed to release the hold backs.
  6. GDT: Columbus @ Devils 7:00 PM

Fair.
  7. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

And then Mike Brown would bust out some stats to prove that you don’t actually have any toes.
  8. Today
  9. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Tomorrow's game can't come soon enough, amirite?
  10. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Well lol you're absolutely right cause strictly based on your comments and how you often (mostly) react on this forum (i obviously can't comment on how you are in real life) I'd classify you as a highly unstable person emotionally... i simply can't imagine what kind of reaction you'd have actually hurting yourself. I'd legit be worried man cause i truly like you and think you're entertaining. I'd do wtv i can to get you to step away from the cliff. I'm a caring person man and I want people to be happy. Not entirely sure you understand that concept as you routinely wish people to die from cancer and get career ending injuries but anyway lol Be good man, hang in there. EDIT: i do acknowledge that maybe it's just your cap key getting stuck all the time though. Totally willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.
  11. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

i agree. Hard to say if they've really been that bad for that long or if we're just stuck with that image just like many fanbases are still stuck about us playing the trap and boring hockey without really looking into it lol
  12. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

That's really surprising that Philly is bottom 7 in penalties.... Not usually the case for that franchise lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

I could comment that I stubbed my toe this morning and SD would reply with: Three sentences asking for proof of my stubbed toe Two incidents of other people stubbing their toes Three things that would hurt worse than a stubbed toe One d!ck-rubbing comment telling me that I'm overreacting to the stubbed toe, and casually mentioning that he was suspended from the forums for saying things not entirely different than "I stubbed my toe".
  14. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

well i know and again i get it haha but i mean "most people" prefer not to be upset in general lol so i'm just offering an angle in which you could trick yourself in giving a situation the benefit of the doubt. My intentions are pure in the end lol The Flyers are actually bottom 7 in the league in penalties taken... so they've been pretty disciplined all year long
  15. GDT: Columbus @ Devils 7:00 PM

That applies to 99% of goalies in the league.
  16. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Indeed it is, but in this case I'd say it's a rather safe assumption lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Sure and i get it but that's still getting upset based on assumptions
  18. GDT: Columbus @ Devils 7:00 PM

Except against us.
  19. Roster Musings

20. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Bro, I have no idea. But if you can tell me the fvcking Flyers of all teams haven't committed one fvcking foul in three games, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you incredibly cheap. There's really no need to go all devil's advocate on this one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Can you give a few examples of penalties they should have got? Cause obviously to make a statement that it's a crock of sh!t you'd need some evidence or at the very least watched all games correct? i mean it sure sound strange but you can't just jump to conclusion either
  22. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

F*ucking figures.
  23. February 24th Elias night

Is there any fear about this game not being a sellout? I've been contacted by three different ticket reps trying to get me to buy additional tickets.. It would be absolutely embarrassing to have empty seats in the building on Saturday.
  24. February 24th Elias night

Part 5: https://www.facebook.com/NJDevils/videos/10156161177264583/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Andrew Gross leaving beat?

some random, nondescript reporter will make a suitable replacement.
  26. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

worthy of an investigation
  27. GDT: Columbus @ Devils 7:00 PM

Mzrazek sucks. Might as well keep KK
  1. Load more activity