All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What a weird comment. Dude literally has as iron man streak of 246 games (plus playoffs) going, and we’re questioning his toughness?
  3. Heaven forbid either Nimmo or Marte put the fvcking bat on the ball with runners on second and third. That’s what makes today’s game so infuriating at times…the lack of two-strike adjustments by so many hitters.
  4. Good news they’re smacking around Yamamoto…bad news, Alvarez left with a thumb injury. Sigh
  5. fvcking Lindor…maybe this guy shouldn’t be batting third at the moment? Still, nice to have a 4-0 lead over Yamamoto and the Dodgers so far.
  6. Today
  7. I don’t care if the parents made it for them, it’s not exploitative and fvck Muruelo
  8. @eaglejelly I see you joined but you still have to submit a bracket to the league before game 1 tomorrow
  9. Yesterday
  10. Ffs I can't even enjoy the world's this year now
  11. As terrible as this season wound up being, I'm really missing Devils hockey this evening
  12. I don’t know what this means. Mercer doesn’t strike me as a weakling, just inconsistent.
  13. Coyote fans got completely fvcked over so i wouldn't doubt them not watching, that fanbase is livid right now.
  14. Good maybe they can turn him into a man finally
  15. Yeah, I didn’t either. And he’s probably a long shot. I just perked up when I saw defensive defenseman award.
  16. Probably why I didn’t know who he was 🤣
  17. This seems tone deaf, which is why I’m not surprised it’s Bettman making the announcement. Why would Coyotes fans want to watch the team that left their state?
  18. I don’t remember this kid at all; when did we draft him?
  19. Frig that Buttman. 😠 Special tv privileges when I can't even watch a national game because of blackouts. Frak this league!
  20. Personally, I would never continue watching and supporting a team that moved away. Can't imagine a ton of Coyotes fans are going to do this either. Even more ridiculous when some people in NJ can't even watch the Devils because of blackouts...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.