All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. https://www.denverpost.com/2024/04/17/zach-parise-avalanche-stanley-cup-2/ The 2003 draft class was the first one I really followed when I started getting into hockey and I, of course, followed Parise the most. End of an era... And it makes me feel old.
  3. I'd love to travel to the world's one year, if we suck again in the next two years I may just go. 25 is Denmark/Sweden and 26 is Switzerland. This year is Czechia but don't have as much of a desire to go there anyway.
  4. “I would like to thank Travis Green for his leadership and, in particular, his willingness to take charge of the team during a difficult period of transition. We wish him the best in his chapter. Ours will begin in earnest with a search for a new coach and coaching staff.”
  5. Hope all the guys who go to Worlds have a good experience but come back healthy and have time to rest and prepare for next season.
  6. I thought before even reading this that the only way Sullivan becomes available is if Crosby isn’t a Penguin anymore.
  7. They were packaged, so the staff member who handed it to me probably had no idea which one I was getting, but I agree it would have made sense for me to end up with a Fitz pin, even though I don’t like him very much right now. LOL!
  8. Whoever handed you Josi definitely dropped the ball, considering one of those captains is the Devils current GM lol
  9. I’m sure David Carle from Denver is a hot name right now. Two national championships in the last three years.
  10. I was on the other side of a situation like this in February, when I attended the Devils-Predators game at which the latter’s team captains were honored. Fans entering the arena were randomly given a commemorative pin depicting the jersey of a Predators captain, and it was definitely weird being handed one while wearing a Nico Hischier jersey.
  11. Yesterday
  12. I mean, it's hard to blame him, besides 18 with the 5 game playoff appearance and last year when they finally won a playoff round for the first time since 2012 it's been dire around here. We can all look forward to the future as much as want but until the results are there I don't blame anyone for being pessimistic about this team. It's been rough since 2012, missing the playoffs all but 2x in the past 12 seasons will do that to most people. My expectations have absolutely been lowered for next season because this one really fooled me and I absolutely had a miserable time this season. Felt like an absolute chore to watch this team.
  13. We've had this convo before, I want away team sections. Speaking of this kind of thing at our last home game no bobbleheads should have been handed to anyone wearing Islanders stuff. Yes, mainly me lol
  14. If it were up to me, I’d ban opposing fans from the Rock altogether 🤣
  15. That, too. Seeing that group of Rangers fans posing on the Devils logo at center ice pissed me off.
  16. Yes, that idea was discussed on this board a few months ago. I don’t mind opposing fans sitting wherever they want. I just don’t like the idea of the Rock being overrun by them.
  17. I don't understand, so people sitting in the club level can't wear Panthers jerseys/colors? I don't agree with the policy and think it's dumb, but I thought a lot of teams were already doing it? Aren't there a bunch of people on this forum who like the idea and complained about the need for a specific section for away fans?
  18. https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/tampa-bay-lightning-introduce-ridiculous-fan-policy?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0BMQABHQQGwXKIiwskNfebpmt8L49RBTvlVgARNx89CjiHhlYB-8q1b6n9tfRkZg_aem_AdUQ1eM7Tufe5wPPl_vAZg1j1iav_jovKZmieeyWSxWFSABd79WGO6XoTeQxeMrUA80
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.