All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Man, if you didn't happen to notice that there was a lot more wrong with the Nieds banner other than the "2" (as in the letter font, the "7", and the weird "4" in 2004), no wonder you rely so heavily on numbers and not your eyes to make your points.
  3. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

The slow mo replay of the slash was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Ref watching the play. “nope, no penalty. Wait. Is that guy shaking his hand? He may be hurt? UHHH SLASHING.”
  4. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

godamnit im so fvcking happy. Carolina lost and we built a 7 pts gap between us and the Islanders with 1 game in hand
  5. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Had a great time. Sat with mod smantzas. And I Caught A T-Shirt.
  6. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

You have 20 bullet points. Please pick 6 other random as fvck stats so this can be memorialized properly.
  7. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

What a game! What a night! Great win boys! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

RECAP Out of all the great things that happened tonight, the one that was the most important is the fact they finally fixed the "2" on Niedermayer's banner. Just a tremendous night, and a tremendous win! Palmieri took the game over, and was flying all game long. This may or may not be the most important win of the season. GOALIE RECAP Goal 1: Nothing Kinkaid could do POSSESSION ES CF: 47 to 47 ES FF: 33 to 39 ES SF: 29 to 28 ES SCF: 22 to 20 ES HDCF: 10 to 3 All CF: 52 to 51 All FF: 37 to 42 All SF: 33 to 31 All SCF: 24 to 22 All HDCF: 10 to 4 SCORE AND VENUE ADJUSTED POSSESSION 5 ON 5 CF: 44.09 to 44.66 FF: 31 to 39.13 SF: 27.45 to 28.63 SCF: 20.33 to 19.23 HDCF: 9.01 to 3.27
  9. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Damn thats looks like a blade cut..... ouch
  10. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Hard to second guess when it worked but I was surprised Grabner wasn’t out there. Coleman earned it though. He was great tonight.
  11. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Also nice to see them pull out a game where they were clearly jobbed by the refs. No call on the trip behind the net on Coleman was egregious, then the ref calls a slash because he saw the guy shake his hand afterwards.
  12. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Grabs was in the right place at the right time a lot tonight. Was thrilled to see him even get double shifted a few times Clean hockey play
  13. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Hall has a nice cut, on the chin, Hmmm no call...............
  14. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

BTW...KK's save% is officially out of the .890s. He's now up to .900 even. .931 or better in three out of his last four games. I'll happily take it.
  15. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

“I love this British sh!t and I may move to England!!!”
  16. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

They didn't play great but when you get good goaltending you can squeeze out wins in games where you don't play great. Grabner didn't do a whole lot but you can see what they like about him besides the goal scoring - he can be a disruptive player. I honestly am not sure who had a worse game, Severson or Vatanen, but Vatanen was pretty big at the end there. 26: I think we'll see Grabner out there in the coming weeks but he hasn't had a full practice with the team.
  17. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

18. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Caught the pregame and the third, heh sounds like I got lucky missing 1+2. Thank goodness Kinkaid closed it out. I understand going with the guys you trust out there to end the game, but I would've liked to see Grabner out there for Noesen/Coleman.
  19. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Can someone photoshop the Pads of Seduction onto KK please.
  20. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Theory: retire the entire 1995 team one at a time. Never lose again this season. Don’t hold back babe. Photoshop if you gotta. Whatever it is will be my avatar until the season ends.
  21. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Kyle stepped up big time, huge.. KK was solid.. gutsy win... happy for patty, and the greats
  22. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

5-0 on jersey retirement nights!
  23. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

The Admiral with 2 helpers tonight !
  24. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

That's only fair. I'll make a good one for yah.
  25. GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

Great win
  1. Load more activity