All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Nico Hischier: 41 (-1) Jack Hughes: 32 Travis Zajac: 30 Mackenzie Blackwood : 26 (+1) Taylor Hall : 22 Jesper Bratt: 20 Blake Coleman : 16 P. K. Subban : 16 Kyle Palmieri : 17 Ty Smith : 14 ELIMINATED: John Hayden  Mirco Mueller  Kevin Rooney  Miles Wood Connor Carrick Wayne Simmonds Andy Greene Sami Vatanen Cory Schneider Will Butcher Pavel Zacha Nikita Gusev Damon Severson Jesper Boqvist
  3. Nico Hischier: 42 (+1) Jack Hughes: 32 Travis Zajac: 30 Mackenzie Blackwood : 25 Taylor Hall : 22 Jesper Bratt: 20 Blake Coleman : 16 (-1) P. K. Subban : 16 Kyle Palmieri : 17 Ty Smith : 14 ELIMINATED: John Hayden  Mirco Mueller  Kevin Rooney  Miles Wood Connor Carrick Wayne Simmonds Andy Greene Sami Vatanen Cory Schneider Will Butcher Pavel Zacha Nikita Gusev Damon Severson Jesper Boqvist
  4. Nico Hischier: 41 Jack Hughes: 32 Travis Zajac: 30 Mackenzie Blackwood : 25 Taylor Hall : 22 Jesper Bratt: 20(+1) Blake Coleman : 17 P. K. Subban : 16(-1) Kyle Palmieri : 17 Ty Smith : 14 ELIMINATED: John Hayden  Mirco Mueller  Kevin Rooney  Miles Wood Connor Carrick Wayne Simmonds Andy Greene Sami Vatanen Cory Schneider Will Butcher Pavel Zacha Nikita Gusev Damon Severson Jesper Boqvist
  5. Nico Hischier: 41 (-1) Jack Hughes: 32 Travis Zajac: 30 (+1) Mackenzie Blackwood : 25 Taylor Hall : 22 Jesper Bratt: 19 Blake Coleman : 17 P. K. Subban : 17 Kyle Palmieri : 17 Ty Smith : 14 ELIMINATED: John Hayden  Mirco Mueller  Kevin Rooney  Miles Wood Connor Carrick Wayne Simmonds Andy Greene Sami Vatanen Cory Schneider Will Butcher Pavel Zacha Nikita Gusev Damon Severson Jesper Boqvist
  6. This is how I’m picturing you getting home last night...
  7. Kuzy share some of his stash with you bro?
  8. Auooooo I plus 1 to my boy nico “thunderdck” hischier ajd I minute one to the worst nickname in hockey, Blake the flake pickles Coleman. Ayyyyyyyyyyyy haha
  9. MB3

2019 Offseason Thread

What’s up homos lmao fvck (and I can’t stress this next part enough) the rangers.
  10. Nico Hischier: 42 Jack Hughes: 32 Travis Zajac: 29 Mackenzie Blackwood : 25 Taylor Hall : 22 (-1) Jesper Bratt: 19 Blake Coleman : 17 P. K. Subban : 17 Kyle Palmieri : 17 Ty Smith : 14 (+1) ELIMINATED: John Hayden  Mirco Mueller  Kevin Rooney  Miles Wood Connor Carrick Wayne Simmonds Andy Greene Sami Vatanen Cory Schneider Will Butcher Pavel Zacha Nikita Gusev Damon Severson Jesper Boqvist
  11. Same ol Mets vs Braves. Inferiority complex. Maddening.
  12. God I almost forgot the only run of this game was the Jake HR...how pathetic.
  13. You would have thought the BRAVES' pen would have crumbled at some point too, it's not like they've been all that great. But this looks like another soul-crushing loss against Atlanta, what else is new?
  14. Well the pen wasn't going to hold the Braves at bay forever. The Mets get a break on a replay, but they had plenty of innings and a couple of prime opportunities to end this game. But of course they don't. It's the Braves. They just come up puny against these guys. Familia's about to sh!t this game away anyway. And the Braves take the lead and of course will win this game...because anytime they have an opportunity to make the Mets their bitches, the Mets are only too happy to oblige.
  15. Gotta give the Mets' BP credit...they've all held up their end tonight. Met bats have come up minuscule tonight...really feels like they should have been able to plate a run. Conforto's penchant for whiffing in situations that SCREAM for him to put the fvcking ball in play is so maddening. You can see it coming a million miles away.
  16. Every year predictably without fail the Mets lose at least 3 like this against Atlanta. I just hope this one doesn't stop our momentum. We need to rebound tomorrow asap
  17. And of course Conforto Wright strikes out there. Of fvcking course.
  18. Arrrrrrrrrgh Conforto... And Diaz hits his first batter...damn this fvcking guy... Gets out of it with two Ks. Maybe that FINALLY gets him going.
  19. I'd say more fits the BRAVES mold...Mets have been hitting for the most part...things just have this amazing way of never going their way against the Braves...of course a guy who's done next to nothing against everyone else finds it against the Mets. Though sure, not like the Mets don't waste a boatload of deGrom's starts. It does completely defy all logic.
  20. Not unless he does it himself lol This game fits the deGrom meme to a tee.
  21. deGrom on the mound vs a trash pitcher and we still can't get a run across.
  22. I mean there are nice venues, but there’s no way in hell a flashy dude like that is getting married in one.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.