All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD!
  3. Olympic Hockey

Can't wait to see the US in the Men's hockey semis. Oh wait... In all seriousness, it was a great finish by both teams. Congrats to the US for pulling it through. That Lamoureux SO goal was filthy lol.
  4. Roster Musings

I think Gibbons is skating, but I haven't heard when he could be back. Hopefully soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Roster Musings

sh!t, didn't see either of those. Great. Bad time to have guys hurt, but it could be worse I guess. Everyone keeps talking about Johansson and his potential return (and of course Schneider), but Gibbons hardly ever gets mentioned... is there a timetable for his return?
  6. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

i hope the wild put over 120 shots on net and that Lack gets a shutout and we get a win.
  7. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Don't lose.
  8. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Devils 10-6
  9. Roster Musings

Q is up, but he's injured (not to mention Hynes said the other day that Q is badly out of shape). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Roster Musings

I never know the rules on these things, but is it too late to bring anyone else up? My initial instinct was why not Q... (would rather see him up here instead of Pietila anyway, but that's beside the point)
  11. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

I rarely make them cause they almost always lose when I do, I think others get the same way lol Gonna be great to see Elias drop the puck tonight! I want to keep this great day rolling after USA winning the gold against Canada in hockey and USA knocking out Canada and advancing to the gold medal game in curling. LETS GO LACK! LETS GO DEVILS!!!
  13. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

LGD!
  14. Today
  15. GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

Surprised there's no gameday thread up yet, so I guess I'll create one. Lack confirmed in net tonight, which I know will make a ton of people happy. Wild have Stalock in net as they're in a back to back situation. This never seems to matter for us, as every team's backup seems to become a HoF goalie when we play them. Either way, it's an opportunity to pot some goals tonight. Would love for this game to be a chance for the guys on the team who haven't contributed in a while to find their stride and get going again. Need to get back on the winning track here and add some points to keep in the playoff race. Let's Go Devils.
  16. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Roster Musings

18. Roster Musings

Also, Stafford is out: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Roster Musings

Lack in net tonight: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. All purpose general trade speculation thread

If the bottom really drops out on the trade market, I could see Shero going back on his word about rentals and getting Kane.
  21. Olympic Hockey

22. Olympic Hockey

We beat Canada in hockey and curling in the same day, so awesome! Suck it Canada!
  23. All purpose general trade speculation thread

I’d take Reinhart or Girgensons in a heartbeat
  24. Ray Shero Appreciation Thread

Well credit to Shero for making a bold-ish move and giving up a still productive sentimental favorite that was one of our last links to the 2012 cup runs. He didn't fear the blow-back and he correctly identified that Henrique was in fact expendable. In his last years Lou was too blinded by loyalty and it really hurt us
  25. All purpose general trade speculation thread

Wouldn't really match Shero's plan for this team that he's publicly states, doesn't wanna give up expensive assets (1st Rounders, A-B prospects) for a rental. If we're looking at anyone on Buffalo, I suspect we're looking at someone younger (Reinhart, Girgensons, or Larsson?) or someone cheap (Pouliot, Nolan).
  26. Ray Shero Appreciation Thread

You know very rarely from when the Devils became legit to about that date was the Pru center or Byrne/CAA truly 1/2 Rangers fans even though it was often claimed. That day it was probably legit 1/2 to even 60% Rangers fans. What bugs me is that we have no more MSG games this year to return the favor even though the Rags are selling.
  27. Ray Shero Appreciation Thread

Shero could pretty much go to center ice during the middle of Rangers Devils game and take a giant dump on the Devils logo and it wouldn’t matter to me. The Hall trade is not only a giant case of highway robbery, but people forget that he somehow must have beaten other GMs to the punch. Have we ever had a player that was in the Hart conversation? Maybe Parise and maybe Elias, but not like Hall. I’ve also been very impressed with Vatanen. Guys like him also don’t become available all that often. Elite? Let them have a insufferable debate about that on NHL Radio. The players seem to respect Haynes and I suppose in the end that’s what probably matters the most, although when you stop winning the respect tends to dry up.
  1. Load more activity