All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Marchand has played in 1029 games and has scored 401 goals and notched 528 assists for 929 points. He’s also put up an insane +292 for his career, and has put up 640 points over his last 575 games. Marchand has played on better teams than Elias but Marchand is clearly the more productive player. Not sure where you got Marchand’s numbers from, but they’re simply not correct (Elias did play in 1240 games and finished with 1025 points, so you’re correct there). If you look up Marchand’s stats on Hockey Reference, you’ll see that they don’t match yours. https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/m/marchbr03.html
  3. You're not old enough to find Messier interesting.. then we'd also start worrying about dementia....
  4. Several people on the ESPN broadcast tonight talking about Brad marchand as a surefire Hall of Famer. Not sure I necessarily disagree, but if you put him in, you have to put Elias. They have nearly identical stats. Elias actually has the slight edge. 1,294 games, 1,040 pts for Marchand, 1,2040 games 1,025 pts for Elias. 50 less games and only 15 less points. 3 cups for Elias, and played in arguably a slower/less offensive era.
  5. ***glances over at blender***
  6. He's freaking terrible. Biased as hell. Boring as any announcer I've ever heard. OMG I'd rather have Dano be the PBP game for the rest of my life than have to suffer with McDonaugh. He's truly atrocious. Bob Wychusyn, on the other hand, is incredible. He can make a blowout sound exciting and suspenseful. ESPN is catering to old people who need their food processed in a blender with Messier and McDonaugh. Too much actual excitement might kill some of their targeted viewership.
  7. Johnston and Stankoven are solid. I am jelly of Dallas' drafting.
  8. I’m not rooting for Boston; I’m rooting against the Leafs 🤣
  9. "rooting" is a strong word. They're both on fire and I gotta piss somewhere.
  10. Idk how any of you can root for Boston
  11. I never thought I'd be so excited about a Marchand goal.
  12. This Boston-Toronto game is insane
  13. The ESPN telecast is so bad. McDonaugh misses so much and is such a drab to listen to.
  14. Mercer. IMO Bridge contract 4 mil (2 years) 2 mil AAV. It's a show me contract like Devils did with Bratt. That is if Mercer's not traded. Who would be a comparable salary. He's not a top 6. Decent 3rd liner
  15. I saw Black Diamonds was floating around too. That’s a great name.
  16. I kind of like Utah Venom, although I wonder if that means their mascot will be a snake or scorpion as opposed to the villain from Spider-Man.
  17. Agreed. I don’t know how the narrative that they’re bad defensemen got started, but it wasn’t supported by what I saw from them this past season. Both had growing pains, but that was to be expected. Even Fitz isn’t stupid enough to trade either of them. Any GM asking if they’re available deserves to be hung up on.
  18. Yesterday
  19. All pretty bad, I wouldn't want any of them if I was a fan of this team.
  20. They both showed they have the goods this season. Just need the right coach, and the right pieces around them now.
  21. I wouldn't be surprised even if they go back to MSG tied 2-2. However, I agree, it's the rags' series.
  22. This is why I’m glad the Yankees didn’t get into a bidding war for Snell’s services or make a last-ditch effort to keep him out of San Francisco. They made an offer that they thought was fair, and when he didn’t take it, they moved on.
  23. Re: Manaea, yet another Met pitcher who throws way too many balls. Why is it such a struggle for these guys to throw fvcking strikes?! Big day for Lindor. Hope he’s truly past the crappy start. Because Nimmo is still in a funk and Alonso’s numbers look a lot better than they feel. 3-3 road trip, and that’s all I was really asking for. Hopefully they can put together a good homestand.
  24. Luke and Simon will be fine. Even if things don’t workout for them as Devils, they will get traded and have solid careers elsewhere, like Zacha and Sharongovich.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.