[Kind of Off-topic] Revenue share that AEG takes from a Soccer Arena.

Cachorro Louco

Yeah i'm posting this here because AEG manages Prudential Center, and also because is kind of pain to find anything about how much AEG charges from the Arena owners.

So last thursday the soccer team i root for(Atlético Paranaense) announced a Partnership with AEG starting between June 2013 /August 2013.Thats when the reconstruction of the Soccer Arena will be finished. On the same day a Newspaper leaked the numbers of the deal with AEG, wich are the Fallowing ;

Until Completion of the Arena Atlético will pay $40,000 a month to AEG.

After the completion of the Arena AEG wil take:

12% Monthly Out of the revenue from: Parking lot, Concessions for foods/drinks and any other product sold on the arena.

Plus

12% Monthly Out of : Naming Rights, Ads inside the arena, Any kind of sponsorship.

Plus

12% Out Sponsorship on the uniform, money received form the uniform maker, money from any sort of product using the teams brand, money form stock media owned by the club( Web,TV,Radio etc..)

Plus

9% Vips Seats, Rooms, Event space/PartyRooms , Mezzanine room and Admission to lounges.

I will not be bitching too much about the fees since with AEG the Arena could host upwards to 250 events per year, as of last year we were hosting 30/40 soccer games a year, bu that got me thinking about how much money AEG makes out of Prudential Center.