Devils puck collection

GIANTS79

I was wondering if anyone else out there collected different styles of pucks for the Devils and also if anyone knew of other pucks out there that I didn't list.  Right now I have the following pucks:

playoff dueling pucks going back to 2000.  I buy one for every playoff series they win and a stanley cup appearance.

back in 2000 they had 2 different versions, one for puck world and one for another company.  I have both versions for all the 2001, 2003 playoff wins and stars and flyers in 2000 (I only have one version for the panthers and leafs in 2000).  Than when they got their next playoff win in 06 and 07 I think they only had one version than which still continues with last year's wins. 

But I was wondering if there were dueling playoff pucks for 97 against Montreal, the 4 wins in 95, 94, and 88.  (I have seen a 99 devils/pens puck but they lost that series in 7 and I won't be getting it and I've seen Red wings playoff dueling pucks for 97 and 98, so they at least had some in the NHL going back to 97).  Even if you don't have it, I was curious if any of you have seen those.  I wish they had those pucks or at least would come out with them in the future.  Especially 95 vs. detroit.

I have all 3 jersey retirement pucks, which they didn't have #27 that night, but I managed to get it later.  Hopefully they will sell those for Elias and Broduer down the road.   all three cup champs puck (I've seen division and conference too, but I'll just stick with cup championships and perhaps a presidents trophy puck if they ever get that)

I have the anniversary pucks and special edition pucks:  10th, 25th, 30th, prudential first year and Prudential first game (with the devils and senators logos).  I was wondering if there was a 10th anniversary puck with the actual 10th logo in the green?  (the 10th puck I have is an sga from Carvel and they didn't color the 10th in green and it looks a little more bland than the actual color of the logo they used that year).  Too bad they didn't use a logo of the meadowlands that final year, but as far as I know they have nothing for the meadowlands in that last year.

and then special season pucks like this year I have the drop the puck logo puck they gave out, a jersey's team puck.  I was wondering if there others like Devils army, etc

Milestone pucks, two different versions of 552 for Brodeur and the shut out record puck (which all 3 have a picture of Brodeur on it).  Was wondering if any of you have seen award pucks like Niedermayer's Norris, Stevens Conn Smyth, etc

It really escalated the past few years, but the retirement and stanley cup ones I've had for awhile (other than #27).  I would like to see them go back and make playoff match up pucks for the series they won in the 90's and 88.  (I think 2000 vs. florida is the first playoff series they won that has a dueling puck, but I could be wrong and actually hope I am)

which sga pucks and prudential center pucks do you have?  I have an sga from prudential (with a sponsor on the back) and it has the first season logo and then the opening game with sens vs. devils and the opening day logo.  for sga (non anniversary sga's) I have drop the puck from this year and jersey's team, is there others?

I have a few pucks in my collection like the anniversary pucks, retirement pucks, Stanley cup pucks, prudential center puck, and the sga pucks.

Seems like you have a really big collection.

also does your 10th puck have Carvel on the back?  I've always wanted to find a 10th with the actually 10 green logo they used.  this sga didn't have that (the 10th logo was pretty plain)

I have a few pucks in my collection like the anniversary pucks, retirement pucks, Stanley cup pucks, prudential center puck, and the sga pucks.

Seems like you have a really big collection.

very cool collection.  Like I said before, now I just hope they come out with vintage playoff series pucks from the 90's and 80's (as well as dueling pins)

I have the two of the three prudential center pucks and both of the sga pucks you mentioned.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.