What's It Worth

Devs25

At 10:30 or after Nets postgame, there is going to be a show called What's it Worth on YES. Marty will be showing some appraiser dude his personal memorabilia. I know a lot of people enjoyed the Matt Loughlin "Marty's mantelpiece" interview, this seems to be the same idea.

Paige- As I thought, it was similar to the Marty's Mantelpiece interview. First, Marty showed the guy his Slava Fetivsov retirement game jersey. Marty was funny saying that the writing on the back was "my name in Russian.....I guess". Then he showed him his Jerseys from the 1995 and 2000 SC Finals. The guy was in shock to see the puck marks still on them. Then, Marty showed him his puck collection. He whipped out the Hasek half puck again. He also brought out his 250 win against Boston puck, and his 50th shoutout puck. They had a nice shot of all the trophies and the gold medal. Then, the guy asked Marty what his prize possession was and Marty told him that he would have take him to the secret place. They end up in Marty's basement, and Marty shows him all his winning sticks. But, he tells the guy that the ones that he loses with get thrown out. The guy was impressed with Marty's collection and told him that he kept it very organized. Marty said that he likes to keep all that stuff so that his kids will have things to look back at, or something like that. That's it in a nutshell.