4/15/09 Martin Brodeur Interview

OfficialDL

Marty looked absolutely drained in the interview.

He really looks like any pro athlete shortly after a game.. I don't see any sign of abnormal fatigue or drainage.. I mean Carolina had 19 shot on the game.. If Marty can get drained from that then he's retiring this summer lol.. I think he looks fine

He really looks like any pro athlete shortly after a game.. I don't see any sign of abnormal fatigue or drainage.. I mean Carolina had 19 shot on the game.. If Marty can get drained from that then he's retiring this summer lol.. I think he looks fine

I never meant to imply that it was abnormal, he just looked like he was ready to be driven home and tucked into bed. lol

I never meant to imply that it was abnormal, he just looked like he was ready to be driven home and tucked into bed. lol

I think it is more to do with answering the same questions year after year. At some point, it is going to become so routine and I don't think any of these athletes want the reporters to think they are not responsive. I feel like there is no sincerity in having that conversation at that time which might be making him look like he is drained.