OOT Scoreboard - Tues. 5/5. ECSF & WCSF - Round 2.

SatansDevils

Horrible blown call.

This place would be up in arms if that kind of call went against the Devils.

Regardless of whether or not you think the DET PP was warranted that call was horrendous on SP many levels.

Just outright bad for the NHL.

Edited by DevilinLA

Not really Crash because the Wings should not have been on the powerplay in the first place. Holmstrom should have been off for elbowing.

Let's say the invisible man (Hossa)* goal counted, Wings still lose 2-1.

* What a fine acquisition Hossa is for the Wings, plays fairly well in the regular season and disappears in the playoffs ( like he has done for his entire career) :giggle: Serves him right for being a merc.

For me the Ducks are a little more paletable now that fat boy giggy puff-puff michelin man has lost his job in goal, it also helps with Brookbank being on the team.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm really starting to dislike Datsyuk. As brilliant a player that he is (he is NOT a defensive forward by any stretch of the imagination) he starting to think he's invincible, he's taking cheapshots at players and throwing his (light) weight around-it was refreshing to see Pronger shut the little pygmy up at the end of the game. Pavel Datsyuk is in serious need of a Scott Stevens special, the little twat needs to learn some respect.

Kronwall is a dirty s-o-b. His entire (although very short) career he leaves his feet with intent to injure with headshots. There is always a bigger guy and one day while he's not looking he'll get taken to task only he won't realize it until he wakes up three days later.

Chelios is still a dickhead, I've never liked him, he's a silly little arsehole who like to slash and elbow but does not have the balls to drop the gloves.

For the first time in 15 years I believe a break has NOT gone in favor of Detroit-that's refreshing :koolaid:

On the Neids goal some Wings fans were complaning about goalie interference ! THIS coming from fans of a team with Tomas "goalie interference" Holmstrom on their team :rolleyes: How's it feel when the boot is on the other foot 8itch ! :hah:

The Canucks won, the Wings lost. Tonight is a good night :koolaid:

+1 NZT.

You know I hate Detroit with a passion and really hate Holmstrom. What you said above about Holmstrom, Datsyuk, Kronwall and Chelios are dead on. Chelios just needs to retire already as he is very slow and lost on the ice. It was about time something went against Detroit like I said before. This time they know how it feels. Fvck Detroit and the sooner they are gone from the playoffs the better!

As for Anaheim, I have said before I like this team too with of course Scott Niedermayer, Sheldon Brookbank, Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf, Bobby Ryan, Ryan Carter and Francois Beauchemin are all players I like on this team. Plus like you said NZT, there is no Giguere this time around and Hiller has been outstanding so far in this years playoffs.

Edited by SatansDevils

For me the Ducks are a little more paletable now that fat boy giggy puff-puff michelin man has lost his job in goal.

I agree. I like the way they play.

Horrible blown call. This place would be up in arms if that kind of call went against the Devils.

Very true.

Niedermayer must be the most thankful that the goal did not count. He actually blew that play behind the net.