Seton Hall Pirates Men's Basketball 2009-10

95Crash

The Seton Hall Pirates Men's Basketball team looks like it might be exciting to watch this season. They are off to a 9-2 start, with losses to No. 6-ranked West Virginia (10-0), 90-84 in OT, announced attendance at the Rock, 9,800; and No. 21-ranked Temple (9-2), 71-65. Playing a run-and-gun style, the team broke their school record for most points in a game earlier this season in a 134-107 victory over VMI.

I haven't been to a Pirates game in a long time -- not since over 20 years ago at the CAA. But it might be fun to check out a game at the Rock this season.

Edited by 95Crash

They looked good against WVU the other night, shame they couldn't pull that one out. I know its really early in conference play, but they could be poised to make a decent run in the Big East Tournament. And about the VMI game, I'm not surprised they broke the school record. VMI plays absolutely no defense and relies solely on offense to win. IIRC, they had one of the best team 3 point percentages in Division 1 last year and the year before that.