Need 2 tixs for UFC 111

oat77

Anyone have 2 that their looking to sell? If anyone has anything upstairs that they wouldn't mind making a small profit on instead of a huge profit by selling on stubhub, just to get the satisfaction of helping out a Devils fan, then please let me know. Thanks. You wouldn't want your tickets going to a rags fan would you?

Anyone have 2 that their looking to sell? If anyone has anything upstairs that they wouldn't mind making a small profit on instead of a huge profit by selling on stubhub, just to get the satisfaction of helping out a Devils fan, then please let me know. Thanks. You wouldn't want your tickets going to a rags fan would you?

I actually tried buying these both with the presale and on regular day. The very second they went up for sale I came up with nothing. Cheapest tickets available that morning were 300 bucks I was hoping for 50. Good luck trying to find some. I was trying to get 5 and am so far empty handed.

I actually tried buying these both with the presale and on regular day. The very second they went up for sale I came up with nothing. Cheapest tickets available that morning were 300 bucks I was hoping for 50. Good luck trying to find some. I was trying to get 5 and am so far empty handed.

I am in the same boat as you guys. Both presale and regular sale only had expensive tickets. I think I am gonna wait till 2 days or so before the event and hope an out of state broker will sell some at a reasonable price...good luck fellas! I need to see GSP!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.