Got a Nieuwy Devils jersey?

That's funny, RD, you're the person I pictured having one.

But if you're looking to hang on to it, I prob. can't give you enough, I was looking for something like $40-$50.

I was gonna offer a jersey swap, but I can't think of anything extra I have customized. I can keep looking on eBay I guess...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What jerseys do you have to offer?

Hmmm, let's see:

Zephyr Wisconsin third jersey (this is REALLY well-made and not like the cheapie white one, I tried to find a pic for you online but came up empty, the best part is a little claw emblem on the back by the nape)

The front looks like this, except it's white logo on dark red jersey with NCAA patch. http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?prod...dy_bestsell_txt

Large Brodeur red Starter jersey (this one's got an unfortunate dryer burn over the bottom part of the NJ logo though)

Medium Bossy white Cosby jersey

Medium Pavel Bure navy CCM practice jersey (back signed by 24 Panthers including Luongo, Ozolinsh, Dagenais)

Or I could offer up two of my blank ones:

White Devils CCM jersey, size large, emblem ironed on

White River Rats Bauer jersey, size large, emblem ironed on, with Devils logo on both sleeves

Red Rats CCM jersey, size medium, emblem ironed on

White Panthers fantasy camp exclusive (a couple tiny blue smudges on front)

Well, that's what I got jerseywise... and I have all that other stuff in the merchandise post if you'd like something there...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.