Ticket Buy Back

Matt Derek

This is too much of a personal question I believe.

It depends on what you wanna see. If you want the most money back obviously you give back the Rangers games but you could sell them for more on stubhub or ticket exchange so it doesn't even make sense to give those back.

I'm probably going to just give back the preseason games because I can't go to 2 out of 3 anyway and they are worth nothing on stubhub anyway.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Assuming there aren't any games you actually can't make?

There aren't too many obvious games where the list value's so far ahead of what they'd actually sell for - at least in my section, if you have a lower bowl seat maybe it's different - but for the most part having the extra tiers helps avoid that.  And I suspect if you turn in the preseason games they won't give you vouchers for them (if you even care about going).

In the end, it doesn't really matter, if you pick three Classic (least expensive) games it's a smaller credit but you'd probably only get about that much back in cash selling them anyway.  If you pick higher priced games you get a bigger credit but you could also get back a little more actual cash selling them than selling the Classic games.  And clearly just about every game in the top three tiers almost every fan wants to go to anyway, so you either want to go or make a killing selling them.

This is too much of a personal question I believe.

It depends on what you wanna see. If you want the most money back obviously you give back the Rangers games but you could sell them for more on stubhub or ticket exchange so it doesn't even make sense to give those back.

I'm probably going to just give back the preseason games because I can't go to 2 out of 3 anyway and they are worth nothing on stubhub anyway.

Financially it makes the least sense to turn in the Ranger games, Opening Night, Chico Night or Retro Night.  Those are probably the five games you could profit most if you wanted to.  Remember, you're only getting a credit back for these buyback tickets, not actual cash.

Edited by NJDevs26