For Sale: Colorado Rockies Jersey & Other Assorted Jerseys

DevsMan84

For Sale:

Mitchell and Ness away (blue) Colorado Rockies Rob Ramage jersey- Size 56

I am looking to unload this jersey as I already have the exact same jersey, but of a smaller size that fits me better. The jersey is used but in very good condition with no tears, stains, or other marks on it. It is very, very heavy jersey and includes an early 80's-era style fight strap. The crest, name and numbers are all stitched-on as well on this hard-to-find jersey and basically is of the same quality as other Mitchell and Ness throwback jerseys.

Please remember that M&N jerseys tend to run on the larger side, so 56 is quite large. Also, please keep in mind like all M&N jerseys this is also "ghetto cut" so not only is it quite large, but quite long as well. Exact measurements are 35" from back collar to bottom hem, 36" from middle of back collar to end of one of the sleeves, and 29" from armpit to armpit.

Looking for $100 for the jersey and can do meetup if fairly local (I am in Somerset County) or meet up before a game at the Rock. If you want it shipped please add $10 to the price. I will only accept cash, paypal or Money Order.

gallery_3795_148_8524.jpg

gallery_3795_148_8738.jpg

Boston College Alternate Men's Medium jersey by Colosseum.

This is a used, but in great condition Boston College Eagles alternate jersey made by Colosseum. I heard it was also called the "Hat Trick" jersey but I cannot verify that. It is a men's Medium and the logo's and patches are sewn on and with no name on the back or arms.

Looking for $25 for meetup or $35 total if you would like it shipped. Will accept paypal, cash or money order only!

gallery_3795_148_4413.jpg

Edited by DevsMan84

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.