Come On!!!!

deviledeggs

Most of us are talking like everything is over already. We're talking about next season and our future team already. Did we lose four games yet?????? Not that I am aware of :noclue:

Hopefully the team isn't thinking like we are. Picture it.... Gomez talking to Neids after the game saying we'll be better next year and beat them then. I don't think so.

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!

All of the sports that I have watched and played Ive seen it too much that anything can happen. I admit that we are all frustrated and believe me I am to. But can we hold the our team sux thread, good-bye Friesen thread, and we will be better next season threads.

I praise those of you who started the threads that state we are BELIEVERS!!thats why I joined this forum...I always use to give up so early into any game or series.

I know its from a movie but its a good point.....

THE DEVILS DON'T HAVE THE EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!!!

They seem scared, therefore they get knocked down and beaten to every puck.

I just wanted to state my feelings on everything...trust me I could type forever on how I feel about everything the whole devils organization is doing wrong but what would that prove... NOT A DAMN THING!!!!!!!

WE JUST NEED TO WIN LIKE DEVILS AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Be proud when you put that jersey on..

Guest Devsrule

Lets face it, Philly has become a better, bigger team and the devils are just not a cup team this year.

Yes I will cheer for them and yes I will not actually count them out, but I for some reason see this ending saturday.