dano

4belle

i know this is going to come across really goofy...but i just got chills reading that dano walked in the miles for matheny wheelchair walk. i know what type of player he was, but i didn't know the character of the man.

he rules... :rolleyes:

i know this is going to come across really goofy...but i just got chills reading that dano walked in the miles for matheny wheelchair walk. i know what type of player he was, but i didn't know the character of the man. 

he rules... :rolleyes:

Hey, it's not goofy-we all love Dano. When I first started watching the Devils I would have never thought he was as sweet a man as he turned out to be. That earned him the name "Daneyko-bear" in my house...he really does look like a teddy bear, if you think about it....Ah, Daneyko :hail::hail:

He also made an appearance at an ALS walk (Lou Gerhig's disease) this past Sunday in Liberty State park. A nice surprise..I wasn't aware he would be there to start off the walk... He really seems to be is a great guy with a big heart