Army Navy store

gardenstatepkwy

Did you check the one in Princeton?  Honestly I didnt' really notice the Army-Navy aspect, just great standard issue Tshirts and jeans :P.  There must be something in New Brunswick.  Yeah yeah -- have you been to the one on Rte 27 right next to the Tastee subs? That's more Edison.

If you go North or South you'll hit something.  Like NJ into NY?  We found one on our way to Goshen NY on rte 17.  Guess that's sort of far.  It was an Army-Navy/Evening gown shop - a coffee shop under them - that's how we discovered it - gettin' a crappy coffee.

The one in Princeton was no dice on the uniforms.  Called Joes in Howell and they seemed to have vintage and current issue stuff.  Sounds promising.  I'll check it out on Saturday probably.  Have a party that night.  Bought an awesome vintage WWII era sailor dress blue uniform on ebay and the damn thing didn't fit.  Now I'm scrambling.  Rather spend $30-50 on a real uniform than $30-40 on a low grade costume from one of those pop-up shops.