Cam Janssen!

paynerj

Just curious how Janssen played tonight (currently 2nd intermission), I see he had a few pims and a goal. I'm going to have to count on you Albany faithfuls to keep me informed on Janssen this season and in the future...

Edited by paynerj

Janssen's goal was a deflection of a shot from the point (from Hale?). He was an absolute wrecking ball out there. He was hitting everything in a white jersey (including the ref at one point, lol). A lot of people were cheering him at the end of the game. I'm just think he has to be careful about taking the stupid penalties (he took a run at someone nowhere near the play and got called for boarding).

I'm sure he will!

Skrlac hasn't looked that good in a fight in a while, so I think the abdominal surgery over the summer fixed whatever was wrong. It was pretty much a draw, both players got a hold on the other's jersey and were wrestling for a bit. Skrlac got McGratton's helmet off, but McGratton was landing more shots on Skrlac's helmet (still on his head). Skrlac was able to get McGratton on the ice, so we say that Skrlac won :) but it was much more of a draw, neither really dominated.

I'm sure he will!

Skrlac hasn't looked that good in a fight in a while, so I think the abdominal surgery over the summer fixed whatever was wrong.  It was pretty much a draw, both players got a hold on the other's jersey and were wrestling for a bit.  Skrlac got McGratton's helmet off, but McGratton was landing more shots on Skrlac's helmet (still on his head).  Skrlac was able to get McGratton on the ice, so we say that Skrlac won  :)  but it was much more of a draw, neither really dominated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Janssen and McGratton had a few heated bouts in the OHL... One thing I can say is Janssen will fight anyone, he tends to fight better against bigger guys, So size doen't matter to him...

Janssen and McGratton had a few heated bouts in the OHL... One thing I can say is Janssen will fight anyone, he tends to fight better against bigger guys, So size doen't matter to him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Janssen looked pretty good against the larger Jody Robinson in Bridgeport Saturday night. Hopefully, we see a rematch this coming Wednesday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Janssen looked pretty good against the larger Jody Robinson in Bridgeport Saturday night. Hopefully, we see a rematch this coming Wednesday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You Albany fans will quickly love this kid (fan fav). He's a prime example of all heart, and his skill will continue to improve....