Mystic River Question

undaimee

so you mean what happened to him in the end? If my memory serves me correct.. didnt they shoot him? or have him shoot himself or something... right near the end.. i remember them taking him to grass near the water.. but i cant clearly remember if they shot him or had him do it or what..

oh well i think the assumption is that he was beaten and sexually molested.. which is why he was so wierd the rest of the movie... definitely sexually abused though.. i sure he was beaten in the process as well

He said he killed the girl so they would let him go like they promised but when he told them he did it (even though he didnt) they stabbed and killed him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okay, he didnt kill her

i got it

but what about child hodd: not the end, but what happened right after he got kidnapped as a kid

like after the scene when he was in a room and he was like "no, please, no"

Did u actually watch the movie? Or are you looking for answers to something you didnt see? How he escaped im not sure they went over.. but just like any movie.. everything isnt always put out there for you... if he did escape and it was shown i just forget.. my memory isnt that good with all the movies i see :)

if they didnt show how he escaped..then compare it to a movie where the person is sitting home and next scene at work...just the magic of the movies

Edited by langsgirl

yeah my memory of him running thru a forest is cloudy.. i dont remember it at all... i liked the movie.. pretty depressing...

want a depressing movie....

Requiem for a Dream...

wow... makes you want to kill yourself!