Ref's Screw Devils Again

msweet

When the Rag$ and the Phailures play, and the divison is close, the best the Devil's could hope for is a 1-1 tie. We were going to get that until the refs decided to try and give Philly a bonus point.

Add to that the point they deliberately stole in Detroit.... We've lost 2 points without question so far. Let's remember these.

There are other questionable calls "against" the DEvils but these 2 are undeniable.

I didn't watch the overtinme, but I wonder what Clement had to say about that penalty shot?

It was altogether a painful night for Devil's fan. Watching a$$Holik smiling in a Rag$ uniform makes me sick.

Let's not forget Niedermayer's decapitation being called a 2-minute cross check (which wouldn't have been called at all if Niedermayer hadn't attacked Primeau). Oh, and you had to love the non-call against Bertuzzi on his tying goal. Cross-checking/hitting from behind/interference? You take your pick, nope. Can't wait to see what happens when whining Mario and the Pens come to town tonight. Just a royal screwing, night in and night out. It is a MIRACLE we're in first place (not to mention, Nieuwendyk and Elias not scoring). :puke: