WRESTLEMANIA!!

CRASHER

Not like anything else was on TV last night :whistling::evil:

Just wondering what anyone else thought of it ??

Cause I might as well have left Hooters once Angle made HBK tap :clap::clap: (yes I know it's all pre-determined and :blahblah: , but it's still nice to see the guy you pay to see actually get a big win at the big show, not to mention how GOOD that match got once Angle hit the Olympic Slam on the ringpost !!

Rey and Eddie was good as expected, liked the finish too!

the 6-man ladder match was outstanding too, Benoit made me want to go to the hospital and get my own shoulder looked at the way he sold it!

the Eugene/Mohammed/Hogan thing was as expected but still kinda fun

Trish and Christy was acceptable, which was WAY more then I expected

Orton-Taker delivered BIG TIME too.. liked the reverse-tombstone finish too

JBL-Cena was purely AWFUL and maybe the worst title match EVER at Wrestlemania, JBL deserved better and had a 9-month title run basicially sh!t on by the crappy Eminem wanna-be :P

Piper's Pit, fun but predictable (Carlito just has IT, ya know ?)

and MAIN EVENT DAVE and HHH started slow, but the end was pretty cool. then again any title match will be gold compared to the sh!t-storm JBL-Cena was

Anyone else got comments ??

Red: I actually ROOTED for Taker... Orton was not worthy of being THE one to end the streak, and I got what I wanted... that was a GOOD match

it's hard to rate this PPV, cause it was TREMONDOUS until the World Title Matches began... Cena/JBL was the worst World Title match in Wrestlemania history period BAR NONE, it was a DISGRACE.... you don't have a 7:00 squash at Wrestlemania (yes half the reason that happened is cause Cena sucks eggrolls :P )... H MAIN EVENT DAVE was little better but it finished nice

so basically in the future when I stop the DVD when HBK taps I will look back fondly at Mania :)