Parking Question at Arena

ljc99

you can use a parking pass anywhere.. most people just want the close spots. Just dont show them the pass or they will direct you to the garage. Wait till you get to the booth where you pay to show it.

i couldnt tell you for a playoff game on a sturday afternoon.. the weather isnt suppose ot be great.. i think lots of tailgaters will be at the stadium though..since you cant tailgate in the garage.

i couldnt tell you for a playoff game on a sturday afternoon.. the weather isnt suppose ot be great.. i think lots of tailgaters will be at the stadium though..since you cant tailgate in the garage.

I just got my tixs today they are gold circle tix so I can get into the resturant bar early.

I'll just allow extra travel time incase I get caught behind those damn horse and buggies on my way outa Oxford.

you can use a parking pass anywhere.. most people just want the close spots. Just dont show them the pass or they will direct you to the garage. Wait till you get to the booth where you pay to show it.

They never direct my mom and I to the garage.

Well are you going in the entrance at the garage? and showing the ticket?

We get directed in there every single time this year. I have even gotten directed in there when I didnt have pass on less crowded nights.

Not that you CANT go elsewhere, but they wave us into the garage when they see our passes