OOT Scoreboard 2-29

SatansDevils

Flames fans do not like that call. Are the refs really that terrible??

Yeah, they seem real unsure of themselves tonight don't they? 3-1 Final.

Glad to see the Ducks win this game. Just do not like Calgary for some reason. :noclue:

Calgary 1 Anaheim 3 F

Another good game played with some spirit....these Ducks / Flames games are becoming real decent games to watch as they are very physical.

Columbus wins in overtime! Good! Looks like I had a good night in my picks but unfortunately the Devils and the Sabres lost. The two most important games the wrong team wins. :argh:

Columbus 3 Vancouver 2 F/OT

Montreal 6 Buffalo 2 F

San Jose 3 Detroit 2 F

Minnesota 3 Florida 2 F

Toronto 2 Tampa Bay 3 F (OT)

Calgary 1 Anaheim 3 F

Edited by SatansDevils

Columbus wins in overtime! Good! Looks like I had a good night in my picks but unfortunately the Devils and the Sabres lost. The two most important games the wrong team wins. :argh:

Columbus 3 Vancouver 2 F/OT

Montreal 6 Buffalo 2 F

San Jose 3 Detroit 2 F

Minnesota 3 Florida 2 F

Toronto 2 Tampa Bay 3 F (OT)

Calgary 1 Anaheim 3 F

I was impressed with the way the Jackets contained the Sedin sisters and Naslund. A well deserved win for them.

I was impressed with the way the Jackets contained the Sedin sisters and Naslund. A well deserved win for them.

Columbus has been impressive as of late. They beat Detroit, Ottawa and now Vancouver. Three big wins as of late for that team even though Detroit and Ottawa are free falling.

yeah so that is four good games for them. Columbus is an up and coming team in the NHL and would like to see them make the playoffs. I don't know about this season but next season could be a possibility.

If we can lure Hainsey, an UFA, to our club, then their chances of making the playoffs would be slim.

I would love to see Nash but that is nothing but a dream there. :P Hainsey would be good but do not think Lou would go for him.

Oh, he is still young (26), big (6-3) and smart. The major one is he is also a fast skater and has the tools to put up points. His price range is between 2.5M to 3M per year, which is not bad to me.

Oh, he is still young (26), big (6-3) and smart. The major one is he is also a fast skater and has the tools to put up points. His price range is between 2.5M to 3M per year, which is not bad to me.

If his price range is between 2.5M to 3M then I don't see why Lou wouldn't go for him. :noclue: He might actually get more than that on the UFA market.