Cool NASN Stanley Cup commercial

Revan

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=p1q0Atohk5c

It's been aired throughout the whole 2008 playoffs. Really cool ad, IMO and notice one thing: there are three clips of the Devils with the cup and not a single clip of the Rangers and Messier. If it was a North American commercial, we would probably see three different angles of the 1994 Rangers Cup and maybe one short shot of Stevens. :rolleyes:

I always feel touched when I see players celebrating with the Cup, it kinda makes me happy for them (well, not if they have a Rangers or a Flyers logo on their chests, that is). How sad it is watching this ad when I realise we'll have to wait til October to see the Devils and wait at least a year for the next Devs playoff game. :saddevil:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=p1q0Atohk5c

It's been aired throughout the whole 2008 playoffs. Really cool ad, IMO and notice one thing: there are three clips of the Devils with the cup and not a single clip of the Rangers and Messier. If it was a North American commercial, we would probably see three different angles of the 1994 Rangers Cup and maybe one short shot of Stevens. :rolleyes:

I always feel touched when I see players celebrating with the Cup, it kinda makes me happy for them (well, not if they have a Rangers or a Flyers logo on their chests, that is). How sad it is watching this ad when I realise we'll have to wait til October to see the Devils and wait at least a year for the next Devs playoff game. :saddevil:

Nice catch on the promo.

I feel like you do....can't wait for the next season. I'll have to settle for the June draft and the opening of free agency moves.

Good luck!