All-Star Ticket Package

Colin226

i'm just starting to get annoyed because this whole "three installment" deal is turning more into two...i bought the plan a week ago now and i was told i'd be charged the first of the three at the date of purchase, the second on sept 1st and the third on oct 1st. it's the 27th now and i still haven't been charged a dime. i emailed my guy and hope to hear back in the morning as he assured me i'd be charged by this past monday -- we'll see what he says.

you should definitely talk to someone about that because they took out the $$ like 4 hours after I placed the order.

Edited by steveo28584

i better not get charged the 2% fee after all of this. i left a message just now. has anyone dealt with brian reid? that's the guy that signed me up. i'm getting a little worried over all of this now. ugh.

eta: i started to think maybe i gave him the wrong cc info but i just looked at my invoice and everything is correct. i'm beyond confused with this.

Edited by RD

i better not get charged the 2% fee after all of this. i left a message just now. has anyone dealt with brian reid? that's the guy that signed me up. i'm getting a little worried over all of this now. ugh.

eta: i started to think maybe i gave him the wrong cc info but i just looked at my invoice and everything is correct. i'm beyond confused with this.

My rep is Issac Satten and he has been very helpful. I also got to meet the Issac at the Devils Luncheon and I had nothing but good things to say about him.

so it just turns out that my guy had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. i've received three different stories from him now about when i'll be charged...now he's telling me that i'll be charged sept/oct/nov 1st instead which does make a lot more sense than the original two stories he gave me. we'll see what happens.