Now here's a headline!

Weekes Head

:rofl::rofl::rofl: !!!

According to TSN.ca:

No joke: Flyers fan wants Domi again

Associated Press

1/22/2004

TORONTO - Christopher Falcone, the Flyers fan who fell into the penalty box with Tie Domi during a game in Philadelphia in 2001, wants a rematch to settle the lawsuit he filed against the Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer.

"He's looking for a mano-a-mano duel with Tie Domi for charity," John P. Williamson, Falcone's lawyer, told the National Post, of Toronto.

Falcone, a 39-year-old construction worker and landscaper from Havertown, Pa., isn't picky about where the match takes place - in the ring, on the ice or in the penalty box.

"In the back alley, it doesn't matter," he said. "He cheap-shotted me."

Domi doesn't plan to oblige.

"He can have a charity boxing match by himself," Domi said. "I'm not interested." ( :rofl: )

During the game on March 29, 2001, Domi was taunted by fans while he served a penalty. Twice, he sprayed water on a few who were sitting in the front row before Falcone lunged toward him.

Falcone landed on the protective glass behind the penalty box and it gave way, dropping him into the box. The two scuffled until linesman Kevin Collins and arena security separated them.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=69157&hubName=nhl

Oh those silly Philly fans...what will they think of next.... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: !!!

According to TSN.ca:

No joke: Flyers fan wants Domi again

Associated Press

1/22/2004

TORONTO - Christopher Falcone, the Flyers fan who fell into the penalty box with Tie Domi during a game in Philadelphia in 2001, wants a rematch to settle the lawsuit he filed against the Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer.

"He's looking for a mano-a-mano duel with Tie Domi for charity," John P. Williamson, Falcone's lawyer, told the National Post, of Toronto.

Falcone, a 39-year-old construction worker and landscaper from Havertown, Pa., isn't picky about where the match takes place - in the ring, on the ice or in the penalty box.

"In the back alley, it doesn't matter," he said. "He cheap-shotted me."

Domi doesn't plan to oblige.

"He can have a charity boxing match by himself," Domi said. "I'm not interested." ( :rofl: )

During the game on March 29, 2001, Domi was taunted by fans while he served a penalty. Twice, he sprayed water on a few who were sitting in the front row before Falcone lunged toward him.

Falcone landed on the protective glass behind the penalty box and it gave way, dropping him into the box. The two scuffled until linesman Kevin Collins and arena security separated them.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=69157&hubName=nhl

Oh those silly Philly fans...what will they think of next.... :rofl:

2 scumbag teams that truly deserve to be involved in a story like this...I absolutely love it