2012 Devils Offseason Thread

Onddeck

Lets monitor all our players this offseason. From the draft to the free agency, and all of our prospects...

and i start in expectations of an injury list coming very soon. i wonder who's been injured this whole time, and how badly the injuries are.. lets hope its nothing a little bit of time wont heal!

good job this season, boys. i look forward to an exciting offseason

LGD!!! :cheers: :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VFJB-ZeVqM

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

‏@TGfireandice

It appears at this point that the Devils have decided to hold on to their 2012 first-round pick. Still waiting for official word.

hmm not sure i would be happy with this idea... i haven't been following a lot of the prospects but ive heard a lot that 2013's draft is supposed to be deeper. so, with us picking all the way back at 29, why would we hold onto it??

with the exception of the top few, i dont even see anyone in like the top 10 worth trading down to and losing our pick for one of the next two years

i feel like this could be a miscommunication from TG.. i really wouldn't understand it

unless we're using this pick in a trade, who knows

@TGfireandice

For those asking, the Devils had to notify NHL today whether they will give up their 2012 1st-rd pick for the Kovlachuk contract penalty.

whoa and i also didn't realize that we had to notify the league today.. wtf so why dont we know officially already