Living Social Devils vs Avs

msweet

If you spend all of your money getting in and can't afford the $1 then I love the enthusiasm, but it was a bad choice for where to spend your last $35.. Better off buying 35 lotto tickets :3soow:

But you're right, you have to spend on the hot dog.. The team would probably get more backlash from fans if a free hot dog was offered as incentive on $1 dog night

So wait, it doesn't include unlimited free hot dogs?

So wait, it doesn't include unlimited free hot dogs?

Yeah doesn't look like it, otherwise they wouldn't have mentioned the dollar part and just said hot dogs.

1,154 purchased...not bad.

For this one game, are you sure that's right?! Good grief, I can't even sell a pair of $22 tickets behind the net for tomorrow...maybe I should throw in one of my t-shirts (I have like twenty different Devil ones) and old soda cups I keep in the closet to sell it lol.

For this one game, are you sure that's right?! Good grief, I can't even sell a pair of $22 tickets behind the net for tomorrow...maybe I should throw in one of my t-shirts (I have like twenty different Devil ones) and old soda cups I keep in the closet to sell it lol.

If you refresh the page every minute or the number seems to go up a few. Who knows what the real number is. :whistling: