Anaheim Ducks at Los Angeles Kings at Dodgers Stadium

Satans Hockey

There was more "sports entertainmentzzzzzz" in that game than the Super Bowl and Wrestlemania COMBINED.....I lost interest in the damn game before the puck even dropped.....when I watch a football game, I wanna see football, when I turn on a hockey game I don't need to see irrelevant baseball players and a frakking Rock Concert (no matter how much I might actually enjoy Kiss' music....)..... I'm really sick and damned tired of this trend in sports.....

There was more "sports entertainmentzzzzzz" in that game than the Super Bowl and Wrestlemania COMBINED.....I lost interest in the damn game before the puck even dropped.....when I watch a football game, I wanna see football, when I turn on a hockey game I don't need to see irrelevant baseball players and a frakking Rock Concert (no matter how much I might actually enjoy Kiss' music....)..... I'm really sick and damned tired of this trend in sports.....

To the NHLs credit the intermissions were still the same time frame as normal, its not like they extended them like they do with the superbowl half time. Id rather see kiss then organ music and pointless videos on the scoreboard.

To the NHLs credit the intermissions were still the same time frame as normal, its not like they extended them like they do with the superbowl half time. Id rather see kiss then organ music and pointless videos on the scoreboard.

Fair enough, I was lost to the game by that point....when I sat down in the diner after our hockey scrimmage and got 45 minutes of KISS and Roenick asking tool baseball players idiot questions I had lost all interest in the actual game....do the pre-game crap in the PRE-GAME, this is becoming too common in every sport now