Some Soccer questions

Satans Hockey

I have been watching a lot of MLS games this year and of late I have been watching a lot of the Fox Soccer Channel. I know the English Premier League is starting up soon. Do any of you know where else to watch these games like if I wanted to watch all of one teams games, whether on tv or online?(don't really have a favorite as of right now) What other leagues are worth watching as well? I know La Liga is suppose to be right up there if not better than the EPL. Are there any torrent websites to download games?

Edited by Satans Hockey

I have been watching a lot of MLS games this year and of late I have been watching a lot of the Fox Soccer Channel. I know the English Premier League is starting up soon. Do any of you know where else to watch these games like if I wanted to watch all of one teams games, whether on tv or online?(don't really have a favorite as of right now) What other leagues are worth watching as well? I know La Liga is suppose to be right up there if not better than the EPL.

Watch La Liga/Presmiership/Italy 1st league or the Bunda?(Germany league..)

Btw, i don't know where you can watch the games on your tv..

But at least i responed half of your question :P

Ah, soccer, 2nd best sport behind hockey. The best leagues are the Spanish League, "La Liga" with teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid. Another great one is Serie A which is italian with teams like AC Milan. My favorie is the Premier League which is english with the new york yankees of soccer Chelsea Fc who use aton of money, more than the yankees do. Liverpoo, Manchester is in that league also. There is aton of good leagues in soccer. MLS isnt that good, i wached it recently and its sloppy and not impressive.