Devils will Edge Flyers

puck

http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/edge/eastern/PHI/NJ

The Flyers have the kind of team that looks right for the playoffs, with size, experience and balance on offense and defense. But the Devils have several weapons of their own, including far superior goaltending with Brodeur, and three Stanley Cups under their belts, which ultimately might prove to be the biggest factor separating these two teams.

They somehow give the philly Defence teh nod over the Devils(haha) but tehy do get one thing right.. Marty is head & shoulders above the Flyer gaolies. And when the playoffs begin Goaltending becomes the key.

I can't wait to hear JR cry about the refs, the fans, the europeans and everything else........

We will not lose to that team.

New Jersey will have problems if they can't get any traffic in front of Esche. If we can't get to him early then we have no chance. That will be Rasmussen, Stevenson, Pandolfo and Giontas role.....to get in his skin.

I think that's a key for beating any goalie, but I think more importantly its about forechecking the bejesus out of the Flyers defense. Force turnovers. Don't let them play Hitch's system, which will limit our already limited offensive chances. The Brylins, Stevensons and Maddens are going to have rule the corners.

<JESTER>