DEVILS=OUTPLAYED

FLYERSEQUALCUP

THE WAY I SEE IT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE PISSED AT BRO DOORISOPEN .. TALK ABOUT LAZZZZYYY .. THE SECOND AND THIRD GOAL ... :o

You really have plenty of time on your hands. With a few really good Flyers forums out there, why deal with these people.

May I suggest orangeandblack.net or flyersphans.com for you posting pleasure.

THE WAY I SEE IT YOU GUYS SHOULD BE PISSED AT BRO DOORISOPEN .. TALK ABOUT LAZZZZYYY .. THE SECOND AND THIRD GOAL ...  :o

Lazy, did you see those goals Esche let in that just went over him in his last few starts before the playoffs...

Give me a break, lazy.

A guy has an off night and you jump on him, Esche has an off season, plays well for 2 games and suddenly he's Patrick Roy.

Give me a break and go to the flyers boards...

Hey Hells, are you a crazy?

Are you talking about the Crazies-group of Devils fans that always go to the games and tailgate and what not? No, not part of the Crazies. If you're asking if I'm mentally unstable, then yes...yes I am :argh:

Only because I know another hells on a different devils board, and thought you might be the same guy because he is a crazy.

Of COURSE the Flyers outplayed the Devils. I don't think people are making excuses.

HOWEVER, it didn't help that our defense was lacking and Brodeur was pretty bad tonight.

We have the right to point the finger and players who played poorly, we have the right to say what went wrong.

Hey Hells, are you a crazy?

Are you talking about the Crazies-group of Devils fans that always go to the games and tailgate and what not? No, not part of the Crazies. If you're asking if I'm mentally unstable, then yes...yes I am :argh:

Only because I know another hells on a different devils board, and thought you might be the same guy because he is a crazy.

Ah, you must be talking about HellsEmpire-good guy, knows too much though....