nice mckay,mckenzie,brodeur story

swampdevil

nice story ..cool experience but does anyone else believe that he remembers the exact things said for that entire story... all quotations for like 10 pages of story? ???? I dunno!

Wait a sec -- the one posted here was in Philly though not Buffalo. but nearly identical... :unsure: same guys (Jimbo/Randy & Marty) same Jim telling the fight stories same Jimmy getting up to spin -- same Jim being able to hold his drink.

WEIRDNESS! :wacko:

yeah so someone stole the story and told it as if it was them.. gotta love what people do for some attention

Well -- you never know though. I mean I can also see those guys always going out -- I mean they were party animals and all... and I can imagine Jimmy always telling that doggone BROWN story :argh: I mean -- lets face it... the guy tells it AD NAUSIUM and that's just to the press! :lol: so you never know, right? Maybe the Philly guy was telling the truth and the Buffalo guy is lying. :noclue:

Edited by Pepperkorn