World Cup champs wallpapers available @ McCanner's

Weekes Head

Nice wallpaper, esp the Marty paper.  That "trophy" really is stupid.  It should be called the World Vase.  It would look good on a dining room table with some flowers in it.  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We said the same thing last night after I saw it. Not very manly.

Did anyone else think that Mario kind of stared at it funny and looked like he wandered what he should do with it at first?

Yeah, I mentioned that last night in the game thread. He didn't know quite what to do with the flower vase. :P

Uhm, looking at that team photo... and that's just plain wrong. WTF is Gretzky doing in FRONT? When the Devils won the cup in 95, 2000 and 2003, how many times was Lou sitting in front holding the Cup? NONE. The GM isn't suppose to take away from what the players accomplished.

Okay, Wayne, you did a good job putting this team together. Although I questioned some of your picks and your choice to bring Quinn back as coach, you got the job done. BUT GET THE HECK OUT OF THE PICTURE YOU DUMBASS.

Team Champs wallpaper: http://www.mccanner.com/WallpaperPages/Can...ions1024(1).htm

Brodeur hoisting the Cup: http://www.mccanner.com/WallpaperPages/Can...ions1024(2).htm

Thanks to McCanner to providing these awesome wallpapers, as always.

Enjoy! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad you enjoyed them. I made a few of some Team Canada players (Lemieux, Heatley, Lecavalier, etc.) but not one of Brodeur or Niedermayer for the simple reason that I did not have any good pics of them. Now I have a great pic of Brodeur (different than the one used in the "Champs" wallpaper) so I plan on making a wallpaper of Marty with a theme that relates to him winning Olympic gold, Stanley Cups, Vezina Trophies, and now the World Cup. He's the best goaltender in the game by far. I also think he'll break Roy's career wins record by the time he hangs 'em up.