Request Re:posting

Diablo

Is it possible for folks who post articles to cite the source as well as provide a link to where it can be viewed.

I don't mean to sound like a pain but I know DM had requested this in the past and I had gotten accustomed to it. But, not too many people do this any longer I just find it handy to be able to go and read the article before anyone puts in their own editorial views, so I can achieve my own uninfluenced opinion. Plus it is easier to send the link furnished to my friends who may be interested in the article. I try to do it whenever i have something to share but unfortunately I have been too busy to participate as I had in the past.

Do as you may. These are my reasons for wanting to get the links. Maybe the administrators have additional reasons for links to be posted along with the articles. I'm just asking you all to simply hook a brotha up.

Hope you all have a great holiday season.

And the Devils start putting the puck in the net and begin playing good dominant hockey on more consistant basis and stop taking nights off all the time.