Reminder To People In My League

NJayDevil

Draft date is on Thrusday, Sept 12th at 7:30pm EST. Be sure to get there atleast 5-10 minutes earlier to just prepare yourself and this will kickoff what will be a very exciting year of fantasy hockey. I'm excited and proud that all of you wanted to join and I again thanks for joining and now, Let's Play Some Fantasy!! :evil:

How long will this run? I am in class till 8, will get home 9ish. Probably will be late, I am gonna edit the auto draft. I think I saw a couple of Rangers on the list heh

Well since there is a full 20 ppl in this league it will take a pretty long time to complete this draft. I think there is going to be something like 16 or 17 rounds and everyone goes in each round and has a 2 min time limit but then again probably not everyone will be in there so the Auto Picker will automatically pick a player for that person within the first 2 seconds so that will make it go by faster.

Thats this thursday??? I have soccer practice until 730, then diner...then baths for the kids...I should check in around 930 1000....looks like I better edit my list...if I get any rangers or flyers I'll have to drop them ASAP!!!

any way we can push the draft off till930????

Thats this thursday??? I have soccer practice until 730, then diner...then baths for the kids...I should check in around 930 1000....looks like I better edit my list...if I get any rangers or flyers I'll have to drop them ASAP!!!

any way we can push the draft off till930????

I could try and do that but if I do that then the draft could very well last till midnight and I don't know if alot of the people will like that since basically everyone will have to stay up and then lose sleep. Mostly everyone that I know of in the league has to atleast go to work or school on the next day.

What do the rest of you guys think? Keep it at 7:30 or push it back to 9:30. I want to do what the majority wants.

Personally to me, it doesn't matter if it is 7:30 or 9:30.