Devs Stats site NEW Look

Whaler

In response to a poster who thought that my Devils stats site needed a bit more order, I'd ask that you have another look at the changes which have been made in response.

The admittedly confusing information which had been located to the left of each section of the main report has been moved to the top of the OVERALL, HOME, and AWAY areas.

Also, a bit of better lining-up of the Attendance page numbers has been done.

I hope these are of some help to those who had trouble wading through the site before.

Not sure it makes too much difference, because it seems that not many are checking the site out anymore, anyway. (I'm hoping it's because the counter isn't functioning properly, and not because Devils fans don't care. [grin] )

As usual, comments are not only welcomed, but acted upon whenever possible.

Forgot where it is?

http://members.cox.net/hockeystats/Devils/index.html

A change in the Conference Standings program will now show if the current update is incomplete, due to some late games not being included.

In such a case, a NOTE to that effect will appear, and the teams whose games are not included will be marked with an "x". The incomplete file will then be updated the following morning.

It shouldn't happen often, but when west coast games are involved, I'll put up the results as I have them before shutting down my computer for the night. They will then show as incomplete.