Anyone Else Read This Article?

Chico

I'm not even going to talk about the comments. Or really about the article...I think it is silly to judge on the basis of just a few fans. However, I would like to mention what he said about Weekes being one of the nicest and classiest people in pro sports. I have never seen Weekes in anything other than the interview setting, however, his comments after this game were absolute class. There are goalies who would have ripped Ozo, or at least been non-committal in their comments. He was so kind, it was unbelievable. Everyone should hope for a teammate like that.

It's so old! I'm so tired of hearing how the Devils have no fans because we don't sell out our arena. Man, get another argument! The Rags sell out and still have tons of empty seats.

I'm not even going to talk about the comments. Or really about the article...I think it is silly to judge on the basis of just a few fans. However, I would like to mention what he said about Weekes being one of the nicest and classiest people in pro sports. I have never seen Weekes in anything other than the interview setting, however, his comments after this game were absolute class. There are goalies who would have ripped Ozo, or at least been non-committal in their comments. He was so kind, it was unbelievable. Everyone should hope for a teammate like that.

A friend of mine has had some dinners with Weekes... he's a genuine good guy who loves hockey and is all class.

I am saddened by the massive ignorance shown in those comments by so-called fans of both teams!

I used to think hockey fans were the most well-informed of any of the major sports, but after reading those comments, I may have to adjust the curve down a little.

I love the "Devils" fan who remembered NJ coming back from 3-0 to beat Philly in 2000 :doh1: