Scott Lachance

Mitico12

I work in Newark Airport and noticed Scott LaChance yesterday having a bite to eat. I approached him and asked him "are you Scott LaChance," to which he replied "yes."

I thanked him for trying out for the team, and asked him if he was signed yet. He replied that he was not signed yet, and said he was hopeful that something would be done. I also told him about Tommy Albelin's situation last year, to which he replied "he had heard about what Tommy had done to stay with the team"

We also got on the topic of Grant Marshall, and he said he felt bad for the guy being waived.

Silly me I forgot to ask him if he was going to Raleigh. However, I did check with some sources who said that he was not booked on any flights to Raleigh or Charlotte, or anywhere near there.

I'm guessing he was flying back to Switzerland to collect some items or something.

Anyways, he was a great guy, really approachable, and very hopeful that Lou would give him a shot on the team.

I hope he makes it!!! Good luck Scott Lachance!

Kind of. I guess he didn't guess that anyone would notice him. But, I sort of remember what he looked like from his Isle days.

I later found out he traveled to Columbus, OH. I suppose he went to visit his family for the weekend, and will return to New Jersey at the end of the weekend to resume training with the team.