parking deck

thenjdevil

I did a presentation and a research paper on the Newark arena for my sport management class this past semester and I didn't come across anything that said there would be a parking deck, so I would assume there won't be one for now.

I guess people won't be needing a place to park. Oh yeah, I forget, everyone will be taking the train. :glare:

For your project you should have tried emailing the Devils and asking them! Their will be a parking garage between broad street and the arena next to lafyette street on the arena side. The garage was to be operated by Newark but now will be operated by the Devils. I posted this info in a previous post after emailing the Devs and getting a detalied response. The garage is being built prefab in central NJ which I posted the article on that in another post about how the company was making the seating sections also. The garage will go along with over 10k parking spaces available in the area. At the Devils 1st fan club meeting of the season Lou said the close garage maybe be used for box and season ticket holders but also stated you can't build an arena under NJ building codes without ample parking.

For your project you should have tried emailing the Devils and asking them! Their will be a parking garage between broad street and the arena next to lafyette street on the arena side. The garage was to be operated by Newark but now will be operated by the Devils. I posted this info in a previous post after emailing the Devs and getting a detalied response. The garage is being built prefab in central NJ which I posted the article on that in another post about how the company was making the seating sections also. The garage will go along with over 10k parking spaces available in the area. At the Devils 1st fan club meeting of the season Lou said the close garage maybe be used for box and season ticket holders but also stated you can't build an arena under NJ building codes without ample parking.

Ha guess I was wrong. I could have done that but I figured the professor probably doesn't know any of this stuff so extra effort wasn't necessary. :P

Ok I must not have a good memory because I just looked at the powerpoint presentation and I said in it that there will be a 3500-car parking garage. :doh1:

I don't have the research paper because it was a group project and we did it on someone else's computer. I'd post the powerpoint on here but I don't really know how to go about doing that, I'm not much of a computer guy. If you want I can send it to you and you can post it on here, though.

Edited by devilsfan26