EGG

Sockeye

After 3 games just about everyone here called them everything under the sun, especially Gomez. Well the EGGers have come through, along with Brodeur, to win this series. In the 4 Devs wins the EGG line pretty much dominated the scoreboard. There were many that said Gomez didn't care, good riddiance. Gomez is now the leading the playoffs in points with 9, yeah I don't think he cares. Now I'm sure most of them will come back on the EGG bandwagon. But knowing the fans in this forum, if EGG doesn't produce in game 1 against the Senators I'm sure they will be crap again.

Vinny and St Louis were pretty much held in check over the last 3 games, yet they gave it their all and I'm sure their fans know that they did everything they could, even if they didn't produce on the scoreboard.

You know what the response to that is, that Gomez is just playing for a contract and that's the only reason he cares (though this logic didn't apply in Games 2 and 3) :P

It was about time EGG stepped up though, really for one of the few times all season they came through, hopefully it doesn't stop here.

Anyone still want to trade Gionta?