Fantasy Football: QB Rankings

LOTCB

$pecial $leeper

8. Tony Romo, Dallas

Media reports have insisted that Romo has been highly dedicated to improving as the Cowboys' starting quarterback despite appearing in the spotlight as singer Carrie Underwood's significant other. Though he had a tumultuous ending in the playoffs when he botched a last-minute field-goal snap, his reputation as a hard-working, skilled quarterback should pay significant dividends in his first full season of starting for Dallas.

His top receiver, Terrell Owens, is one of the league's most talented receivers and best touchdown makers. Romo owns the strong arm and accuracy to deliver passes adeptly to one of the league's best play-makers. In addition, his mobility helps compensate for the Cowboys' inconsistent offensive line and provides more passing chances to orchestrate big plays. Terry Glenn also offers the skills to emerge as a top receiving threat on a weekly basis, and Jason Witten offers a legitimate target at tight end.

While Romo's learning curve will be helped by the addition of new offensive coordinator Jason Garrett, his inexperience will likely lead to some inconsistent outings.

Top surprise: J.P. Losman, Buffalo

An improved offensive line and dedicated No. 1 wideout Lee Evans will help Losman surpass his career highs in yards (3,051) and touchdowns (19). After throwing just seven touchdowns in his first nine games, Losman passed for 12 scores in his last seven games, including two three-touchdown days. In addition, rookie running back Marshawn Lynch promises to be a better receiver from the backfield than Willis McGahee, helping boost the yardage totals of Losman.

:clap::clap::clap:

Top comeback: Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh's new spread offense utilizing 3-and-4 receiver sets will allow Roethlisberger to quickly find open targets. He'll have an excellent chance to surpass last year's career passing highs of 3,513 yards and 18 touchdowns. Hines Ward is a reliable top possession target, while Santonio Holmes and Nate Washington add speed downfield. Running back Willie Parker is a dangerous receiver and Heath Miller rates as one of the league's better receiving tight ends. After being beset by a motorcycle accident and emergency appendectomy last year, Roethlisberger's health may be the biggest reason why he will rebound.

Hourray for Big Ben :clap:

aw nooooo :doh1:

no no no smack talk on your own team.. it's SO BAD KARMA (which is why as a Cowboys fan I am cringing)...let's see... what am I worried about as a Cowboys fan ??

1. Which Romo is the real one... the one who came out on fire, or the one the league figured out? I have some faith this year's coaching staff CAN adjust a little bit!

2. Julius Jones vs Marian Barber.. can they balance the load and make use of Julius' home run potential and use Barber in short yards?

3. Is Phillips' Seek N Destroy 3-4 D gonna make use of the talent?

I could go on :P

but now i sound like Clown !!! :P

yeah but there's a difference between wondering if things are going to go your way and realizing they have a good chance to then hoping and praying you just get a winning season :D

Werds of wisdom from the U-Dog yo!!