Looking for '06 Training Camp Photos (Jordan Parise)

JWomp

Hi everyone,

I could really use your help here! I'm looking for photos of Jordan Parise in his red NJD jersey from training camp/Lowell pre-season last year. I know these photos are out there somewhere...they were posted in the Devils photo gallery for a short time last fall on sites like Yahoo and CBS Sportsline. They showed Stephen Gionta, Mike Pandolfo, Jordan Parise, etc...did anyone happen to save them to their hard drive? I just bought Jordan Parise's game/training camp worn jersey and I would LOVE to have a photo of him wearing it.

Thanks so much for your help guys!!

-Jordan

P.S. Pics of the jersey are here, if you're interested: http://community.webshots.com/user/TJordan522

Thanks again!

I was going to tell you to check out the Devils Rule website, but it looks like he doesn't really update the pictures anymore. Sorry...

I know there used to a great Devils pictures site out there, I can't remember the URL though or even if it's still around anymore. If I think of it, I'll let ya know.

You mean like this one?

That's from Melissa Wade's Hockey Photography site.

Edited by BUDevil