Best Bar/Restaurant to watch the Devils near Newark

bondman99

Hi All!

Just wanted to hear any suggestions for good places to watch the game in Newark or anywhere for that matter. I would love to go to a bar where the Devils game is actually on and maybe just maybe there are other Devils fans there.

Before the opener I went to the Arena Bar in Newark which is like 2 block from the Prudential Center and that was a pretty good scene, but I don't know how it was during the game since I was at the game. I heard Hell's Kitchen was supposed to be good?

Any Ideas?

Hi All!

Just wanted to hear any suggestions for good places to watch the game in Newark or anywhere for that matter. I would love to go to a bar where the Devils game is actually on and maybe just maybe there are other Devils fans there.

Before the opener I went to the Arena Bar in Newark which is like 2 block from the Prudential Center and that was a pretty good scene, but I don't know how it was during the game since I was at the game. I heard Hell's Kitchen was supposed to be good?

Any Ideas?

in Newark... the Arena Bar was good!!

The food in the building itself was good... IF THEY'D LET YOU IN EARLY!

Anywhere... nowhere comes close to Sun Tavern in Roselle Park :thumbsup:

(hey I'm loyal... sue me :P)

I always thought it would be a good idea to open the restaurant and/or bar in the Arena to non-ticket holders. They could even pay a cover charge or something. That way people can just get together with other Devils fans and watch the game with other fans. Just make another entrance for the arena or bar.

Just my 2 cents.

I always thought it would be a good idea to open the restaurant and/or bar in the Arena to non-ticket holders. They could even pay a cover charge or something. That way people can just get together with other Devils fans and watch the game with other fans. Just make another entrance for the arena or bar.

Just my 2 cents.

Hell's Kitchen is a good place to hang out... it's only a short walk to the arena. Good atmosphere! Was there before and after the opener...

I think that they should rip down the abandoned buildings surrounding the arena and build some restaurants and stuff!! i thought they were supposed to be putting in a restaurant of some sort in the bottom of the building with outside access 7 days a week? coulda sworn that was the plan...

I think that they should rip down the abandoned buildings surrounding the arena and build some restaurants and stuff!! i thought they were supposed to be putting in a restaurant of some sort in the bottom of the building with outside access 7 days a week? coulda sworn that was the plan...