4-0 N E W J E R S E E E E Y

njdevilfade2black232

I just want to give a special shouts to sections 232, 233, and 231 for doin their thing tonight. It was a kick ass game and everybody helped to keep our sections bumpin. Hope we were able to help ya out a bit martysbtr over in 230. I know you had to deal with those punk canadien fans up in ya section, but hopefully you was able to hold ya own. 233 that was classic with the "Your gay, your gay your gay your gay" chants. 232, you guys did ya thing as always. Much luv and respect. 231, you guys keep hangin in there, ya'll didn't do too bad either, and thanx for keeping those punk canadien fans in 230 on their toes. See all of ya on Sunday. Let's go Devils! P.S. Crasher, if you read this, I'm sure you guys were pretty good in 208/209 too though we can't hear ya in the 230's, haha. :lol:

was LA03 there

Not that I was aware of, somehow I think her drama would be more managable (and more sober)

You can't say that and not explain said massive drama.

Well.. actually ... I can :P

But if you read between the lines, the message may be broken up and all over the place... but the clues are scattered around and findable B )

I was in 230, completely surrounded by Habs fans. And I held up. My dad was with me, he was the Marty's Better chant guy. We held up, I ended up grabbing a flag out of one of their hands, insulting them in both French and English, and pissing them off in any conceivable way. Thanks guys in 231, 232 and 233, it ended up finally shutting them up after they were down 4-0. Great game.

One guy said "hey, your great forward Zach Parise, he's from Canada." I said "oh, really? i didn't know Minnesota was in canada." He says "no, it was just University of Minnesota." And I said "no, he was born in Minnesota" and my brother got out his stat book to show him that's where he was born. That shut him up sufficiently.

Were you in the upper concourse near 230 after the first period last night with Annabelle (i think?). My son lurks on here (occasionally posts with my account) and said he thought he saw you, and would have gone up to say hi but he wasn't posotive so he just kept walking.

I just want to give a special shouts to sections 232, 233, and 231 for doin their thing tonight. It was a kick ass game and everybody helped to keep our sections bumpin. Hope we were able to help ya out a bit martysbtr over in 230. I know you had to deal with those punk canadien fans up in ya section, but hopefully you was able to hold ya own. 233 that was classic with the "Your gay, your gay your gay your gay" chants. 232, you guys did ya thing as always. Much luv and respect. 231, you guys keep hangin in there, ya'll didn't do too bad either, and thanx for keeping those punk canadien fans in 230 on their toes. See all of ya on Sunday. Let's go Devils! P.S. Crasher, if you read this, I'm sure you guys were pretty good in 208/209 too though we can't hear ya in the 230's, haha. :lol:

That corner is the loudest and craziest sections in the arena. Those guys in 233, 232 and 231 were just great and all their chants were just awesome. Kudos to those guys in that corner of the arena for ripping on those Habs fans.