Black Bear Viewing Party

DEV1LDR1VER

I am stuck at work today but my buddies just arrived at the Devils viewing party at Black Bear in Hoboken. I saw that advertised and asked, "When did they ever become a Devils bar." Well I am told there are no Devils signs anywhere in the bar, but there are 3 Rangers jersey hanging up with a few more random Rangers pictures.

Looks like a paid advertisement package they buy from the Devils for cash grab on a Sunday.

You should post that in tonight's Hoboken Viewing Party thread and see what anyone says about it when they get home.

Even if it's true, it's the bar that looks dumb, not the Devils. A supposed Rangers bar is hosting a party for the Devils! They are inviting Devils fans to fill up their bar!

If I'm a Rangers fan who is loyal to that establishment, maybe I'm pissed about that.

Didn't know there was a thread on that already. As far as I know that is not even a sports bar...it's just a place where all the college kids get wasted.

It's just the announcement.

Game 6 Viewing Party Link

Wow, I didn't realize how far it got bumped down. They also hosted a Devils Viewing Party there a few weeks ago and most everyone who went seemed to like it.

+1

it looks like the owner is a ranger fan but when they had 2 rangers viewing parties there it was empty yet the devils viewing party filled that place up! who cares what jerseys are hanging up in the bar MAKE it a DEVILS BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't know there was a thread on that already. As far as I know that is not even a sports bar...it's just a place where all the college kids get wasted.

It is definitely a sports bar. They always have every sporting event going on their myriad of TVs. I've been there plenty of times and I can only recall 1 Leetch jersey hanging by the downstairs bar.

It is definitely not a Rangers bar though.

It is definitely a sports bar. They always have every sporting event going on their myriad of TVs. I've been there plenty of times and I can only recall 1 Leetch jersey hanging by the downstairs bar.

It is definitely not a Rangers bar though.

Black Bear is a great place: great food, good beer, incredible women.

If I didn't have prior comittements I would have been there.

On a side note, MSG must have gotten wind of the Devils event in Hoboken, as Friday evening MSG's Ranger patrol was parked outside the PATH trains greeting people and encouraging them to watch the Rags on Sunday on NBC.

Edited by MantaRay

On a side note, MSG must have gotten wind of the Devils event in Hoboken, as Friday evening MSG's Ranger patrol was parked outside the PATH trains greeting people and encouraging them to watch the Rags on Sunday on NBC.

I wonder if they were from the PR Damage Control department.

My brother and friend did have a good time once the Devils' peeps showed up to throw the party.