I want him dead...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6570089.ece

Please tell me that this mistake for a human being can't be taken out. I did not want to post anything in terms of the way Obama is handling the situation in Tehran, but a bullet to this guys head would mean alot to many of those fighting the "brown shirts" on the streets for freedom.

One bullet is all that is needed to empower these people and keep hope alive in regards to their hopes for basic human rights. No speeches promising hope that Iran will come to the table to talk, no more nonsense when this enemy preys on what they perceive as weakness which has been our administration thus far and no more compromise.

"Mr Mortazavi became notorious for his role in the death of Zahra Kazemi while in Iranian custody on July 11, 2003. Kazemi, a freelance photojournalist with dual Iranian-Canadian nationality, was arrested while taking photographs outside Evin prison, Tehran, during an earlier period of reformist unrest in the city, also ruthlessly repressed.

The first news of what happened to Kazemi, 54, came in a statement from Mr Mortazavi, which said that she had died accidentally of a stroke while being interrogated."

CIA... get to work or get the SAS in there to take this bastard out.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree that these type of people need to be removed from the planet, but here's what you neo-con wackjobs don't get. ITS NOT OUR COUNTRY. We don't live in Iran. Its another thing entirely when we're asked by the opposition to help and the world is together on it. Unilateral action in Iran would be absolutely devastating right now (considering we're already in Iraq and Afghanistan) and we'd truly be in there alone. Iran is not Iraq. Iran is a highly developed/huge country with an advanced military and is nothing like Iraq was when we went in there.

Its one thing if we're asked by the opposition to help. It's another when the entire world community would shun us. You know what would happen if this guy was taken out suspiciously? The Ayatollah and Ahmadenijad would immediately blame the west and they'd crack down even harder on the people in Iran that want change. There would be more torture and more death. Just as there was when there were attempts on Pinochet, Pol Pot, and Ceaucescu, etc.

Its like saying that Osama bin Laden's death would solve everything. It wouldn't. Did Saddam's death solve everything? Howbout Arafat's? I'm sure this Mortazavi guy has plenty of underlings that are as bad, if not worse, than he is. That's not saying either of these guys deserve a good life outside of prison or the morgue, but bullets and bombs can create even more problems and cause even more death, especially now when this Iran thing is still in its infancy. It takes time for the type of change we all want to see in Iran to happen. Bullets and bombs are the absolute last resort and we don't know how this situation in Iran will evolve.

The US is not the world's police force!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.